Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Systematic Approach to Drug Information - BC DPIC

In a previous post I uploaded my Principles of Drug Information lecture for 1st year pharmacy students at the University of Manitoba.  This year, as I am preparing for the 2nd and 3rd year lectures, I came across this four part video on YouTube from BC DPIC (Drug and Poison Information Centre, Vancouver, BC).

After a quick scan, the content of these videos seems to be very similar to the lecture that I gave.  It is good to know that DI centres seem to be on the same page.  Wouldn't it be nice if everyone shared presentations like this. It doesn't make sense that there are multiple DI pharmacists creating essentially the same presentation from scratch!  Thank you DPIC.

Drug Information: Techniques for a Systematic Approach.  BC DPIC.
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4

No comments:

Post a Comment